The industry founded by Mr. Odiris Perera in 1952, had grown in strength that made it necessary in 1987 to convert the business to a Company, with a Directorate of his sons who associated with him in the development activity.

 

N. W. Odiris Perera With Prime Minister D. B. Wijetunga and Hema Premadasa
N. W. Odiris Perera With Prime Minister D. B. Wijetunga and Hema Premadasa
N. W. Odiris Perera With Hema Premadasa
N. W. Odiris Perera With Hema Premadasa
N. W. Odiris Perera With President Ranasinghe Premadasa
N. W. Odiris Perera With President Ranasinghe Premadasa